Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 1, 2020

Anti Valentines Day Poems 2020


While the February 14th is said to be the day of lovers, but the situation becomes excruciating for the people who have just been separated. The heart shaped balloons, flowers, chocolates and red color dresses seems to worsen the situation more. If you have just separated from someone you love or got cheated by them, then the Valentines day turns into a big frustration leading to an anti valentines day celebration. Usually, we share anything thing love related things on our blog, but we can’t ignore the people who are going through a bad patch. There is a special collection of anti valentine day cards and quotes for such people. Let’s move ahead with a follow up post for them. This post covers two different rude valentines day poems that help in getting your frustration out. We do not spread hatred, but we also respect freedom of speech. It is up to the person to interpret such poems. Of course, we have ensured that we are more gentle in the poem than rude, but such rude or anti valentines day poems will surely ease out your pain.

ove hurts. Love stinks. Love is a synonym of a sex. Valentine’s day is also known as hump days. There are so many notions available for the love and valentine’s day. Most of the times people are nice, but the situation makes them rude. We condemn any activity that hurts people, but there is nothing wrong in writing down a poem which reflects your feelings. In the past, I have had been through such traumatic situation, and I understand how much it hurts. There is no denying that not all the couples are made for each other. We learn from such experience. Without further ado, let me present some of the rude valentines day poems that you can send it to your ex.


Rude valentines day poems
As of now, we have written two different poems to express the feeling of a broke-heart. You can go through them one by one.


  • JUST A DREAM
  • AMBIVALENCE

Let’s get down to the business.

Note: The poems are copyright protected. Distribution without prior permission is strictly prohibited. However, we allow distribution of our poems with the credit link.

JUST A DREAM


My individuality drifts away from me,

And I seem to have lost my sanity.

Love for love until the feeling evaporates.

Now I’m left with the abundance of hatred for my state.


In this loneliness people usually ask for company.

I’d rather kill myself than join such a disgraceful army.

With nothing to lose my fate is swinging away

Neither do they care, nor do I pray.


Such a shame on the people who blatantly claim that they care,

While for a minute more they cannot afford to stare.

My weakness is my strength, and this journey a mere shade,

Of my lost pride, love and the memories which appear so faded.


Yes, I have lost love in the battle of life.

We could’ve been married and she would’ve been my wife.

For so much that I lost and so much yet to bear.

With comfort in her arms and nothing as pure or fair.


Bracing up myself, preparing for revenge,

With so much in my mind, I am left to unhinge.

Will she ever come back? Will I ever be happy?

My life is torn apart and everything appears so crappy.


For this love, I could walk a thousand miles,

For the hate, I could even close their eyes.

Call me a killer, there is only destruction in my thoughts,

However, I’m the victim of the love that I have lost.


I have to break free, I have to let it out,

This hatred is killing me, in a way I knew not of.

I have become a threat to myself, and my life is messed up,

With everything that is going on, there is nothing I could stop.

And then came the sunlight,

A blessing in disguise.

That woke me out of my sleep,

And it was just a dream.

In case, if you are looking to send the poem in the form of a card so that you can attach it to the email or Facebook easily, then we have got your back covered. The above poem is also available in the form of a card.

rude valentines day poem


AMBIVALENCE


The little word that describes how I managed  to break

No it is not love neither is it hate

We were lost in each other and this was written in our fate

I had lost my will, while you sliced my heart with a  stake


When two pairs of eyes met, and then you were gone away

With every single line, my journey turned gray

I have lost my ability and have no reason left to pray

I’m waiting for the winter to come in this hot May


Someone told me not too long ago

There is only a little time left for us to grow

And  even though you left me and I feel so low

But baby you went away, while you begged ‘don’t let go.’


When baby you’ve made up your decision to leave me for him

Make sure that you don’t regret your inner feeling

I have lost the trust and the ability of believing

I’m facing sleepless nights though I turn my lights to dim


Next time when you are hurt, don’t come running back to me

I made a mistake once, I’m not a fool of the fourth degree

There’s a reason why I let you, my luv, free

So that when he leaves you, Baby you will see


The pain in my heart, is inevitable

I’m being punished to love you, so unconditional

But baby don’t you know, I’m a traditional

I’ll make your life a hell, you know that I’m capable


Next time, pray to your God, that he keeps me away from you

Cause if you come in my sight, I might just kill or sue

I am impatient, I’m aggressive like a few

You should’ve been more careful, you shouldn’t have been so rude


You have seen nothing, I am like a thunderstorm

The partial cruelty with a hideous looking horn

You left me for him, I can feel my heart torn

And now I’m done following the stupid social norm


My hatred for you is largely acceptable

Although you’ve moved on, for me your irreplaceable

I’m not going to wish you luck, even when I’m stable

Baby you were wrong, I am uncontrollable.


I don’t want to get my hands dirty

I will just wait for you patiently

Your death will be the day when you come hesitantly

And beg me to accept your shameful apology


My feeling that’s responsible for my state of balance

Which keeps me in this place, awake in a deep trance

I know that you’d be curious, to give my feeling a glance

That love or that hate which kept me going on, was my ambivalence.

You can even send a poem card below containing the entire ambivalence rude valentines day poem to someone you hate.

In a nutshell, the above rude valentines day poems merely mirrors your feelings. Whether you feel lonely or frustrated, the above poems will give you a good company. There are many other good short poems available in the valentines poem section of our blog.

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét